Wednesday 27 January 2016

New in: Reebok X FACE Stockholm

AH THESE BEAUTIES! My mum was kind enough to offer me a new pair of trainers yesterday whilst visiting me in Aberdeen, with my mind set on Adidas Stan Smiths (classic) I went into Schuh to pick up a pair, however when I saw these there was no going back. I am a huge metallic lover along with a massive trainer fan... these are the dream.

Face Stockholm beauty paired up with Reebok to create a SS16 collection and the outcome is beaut. Check the collection out here

I usually am a size UK7 however I actually got these in a UK6 as the 7 just seemed a bit too wide on my foot. I haven't tested these out of the house yet but be sure to expect a few posts of me styling these babies on soon!












SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tessa Louise. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig