Sunday 6 March 2016

New Love: Stradivarius


Get your hands on this bomber here.

Oh my gosh, when wandering the streets of Amsterdam I noticed that a Stradivarius shop was opening up and after seeing  an amazing bomber (pictured) featured on one of the billboards, I went online to scope it out! I have heard of this brand before but never really knew what type of clothes they do. Fair to say my bank balance will wish I hadn't discovered it. Everything is AMAZING! They have really on trend pieces but at amazing prices, kinda Zara-esque but cheaper! They have so many pieces featuring the 'patch trend' as well as selling patches separately, you get around 5 patches for £5.99, bargain! I cannot wait to order some of these and jazz up some plain shirts in my wardrobe. Go check it out now, i'll definitely be making an order as soon as I get paid!


    
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Great post, I'd never heard of this brand either but I just checked them out online. Their clothes are amazing! My bank balance is definitely going to take a hit haha. Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete

© Tessa Louise. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig