Wednesday 2 March 2016

Travel Diary: Amsterdam




Hello! 

First of, sorry for the extremely photo heavy post!

 James and I flew over to Amsterdam for a 4 day city break last Friday and having never previously been, I had no idea what to expect. James chose and booked the hotel which was The Exchange Hotel on the Damrak (perfect location, very central!), i'm thinking of doing a separate post on a hotel review so I have not included any photos within this post. We were really lucky and had blue skies for the majority of the time we were there however it was still freeeeezing! It felt like we walked and walked and walked however we managed to fit in everything we wanted to and discover lots of different aspects of Amsterdam. 

We ate and drank at some amazing places and I'll share these in another post shortly as I have a loooot of food images to share and I feel like this post has plenty image content already haha!

Recommendations:
Dam Square
De Hallen Food Market
Albert Cuypmarket
De Pijp
Canal Cruise 
SHOPS! (There are so many shops which I didn't expect!)
Vondelpark
and just explore all the beautiful canals etc!

Dam Square 















 Coffee in Vondelpark


 De Hallen (indoor food and local goods market!) 






 Eeeeeek! Cutest guys ever



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tessa Louise. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig